I have a Samsung VRT Front Load Washer. In the area where you add the softner, it keeps ending up with water in after each load. I have cleaned the entire drawer and it is still doing it. What do I
It is WE357. At least that is what the book says. I think I have done every cleaning that it requires. I am not getting any warning sign. It just keeps filling up with water and when I go to the next load it is full of water. Thank You
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Product Troubleshooting for 3.5 cu. ft. High Efficiency VRT Front Load Washer
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
I believe that you might have a clogged or damaged "siphon cap" that covers the fabric softener/bleach compartments. This cap should allow for the liquids placed into these compartments to drain when scheduled in the wash cycle. It should also allow for water that is used to rinse these compartments to drain. If the siphon cap is blocked it would slow (or stop) drainage from these compartments.
CLEANING THE DISPENSERS
The automatic dispenser may need to be cleaned periodically due to laundry additive buildup.
1. Pull the detergent liquid holder out of the detergent compartment.
2. Remove the siphon cap from the fabric softener and bleach
3. Wash all of the parts under running water.
4. Clean the dispenser recess with a soft brush.
5. Reinsert the siphon cap and push it firmly into place.
6. Push the dispenser back into place.
7. Run a Rinse+Spin c ycle without any load in your washer.
The nly thing i can think of is the washer level?
Research, Knowledge and Information :
Having problems with your 3.5 cu. ft. High Efficiency VRT Front Load Washer ?