Notice: Undefined variable: position6 in /home/domains2/public_html/woody-guthrie.com/show.php on line 186
Kenmore Elite H3t washer
My washer sometimes shows a F2 code during the spin cycle and does not spin out the clothes. This stops the cycle and we hear a beeping sound. I sometimes can select the spin/drain cycle and it will complete the wash but most of the time i have to flip the breaker to reset the machine... any suggestions about the F2 code?
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Product Troubleshooting for Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Notice: Undefined variable: position5 in /home/domains2/public_html/woody-guthrie.com/show.php on line 214
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
What a blessing to find others with the same exact problem. Had a call in to Kenmore service center and was having to wait 8 days till a repair man could show up. Service call would have been at least $110 for the man to show up at the door. After discovering this website my wife and I are proud to announce that we found two (our 2 year olds) socks and one of my wife's nursing pads clogging up the filter along with some thread and a little gunk. Cleaned it out and in 10 minutes from start to finish we were done. Ran the machine twice and find it is running just like new. Like other postings here we found that a 45 minute wash took 90 minutes because the machine never could spin out on the first try. We thought it had problems balancing out the load of wash. Now it spins out quickly and without wasting time. I think of how much extra money it cost us to run the machine like this. Also, while we were sitting in our laundry room admiring the return of our washer I took a look at our complimentary Kenmore Elite HE3t dryer. Everyone who reads this far please do the following:
1. Unscrew the bottom panel of the dryer (unplug machine first)
2. Unscrew the black metal chute that goes from the lint catcher down to the blower (two sheet metal screws) pullout and clean.
3. Unscrew entire lint catcher from inside. (5 screws total) and clean.
5. One more step to really get all the lint includes pulling the entire machine out and removing the outside vent from the base of the machine. There is a 2 foot pipe to be cleaned out that extends from the other side of the blower.
I could not believe how much lint had bypassed the lint screen and had created a wall in front of the blower. I had previously checked the vent pipe leading to the outside wall and found no buildup whatsoever so I figured everything was okay. Was I ever wrong. I had found that the dryer (which is only 4 and 1/2 years old) was now taking 59 minutes to dry at normal temp instead of
the 41 minutes to dry when we first bought the machine. After I performed this service the dryer was back to drying the clothes in 41 minutes time or even less!!! In the future I will do this service, as described above, on a yearly basis. Once again we were wasting energy because we did not do this simple maintenance.
Perfect! I had the same problem, but I could not get the machine to release the lock on the door, even after multiple breaker resets. So, I was stuck with water in my unit when trying to do this. And, if it isn't obvious, don't remove the drain filter unless you have something to catch ALOT of water. Luckily, I have the riser (drawer) unit under the washer, so I was able to drain the tank in a bucket. I did the following:
1) Turn off breaker to unit, for safety.
2) removed the front panel, as described above.
3) removed the screw holding the drain pump filter assembly to the main unit.
4) gently pulled the drain pump filter assembly out of the channels holding it to the washer chasis.
5) gently pulled it out far enough to reach over a car washing bucket I had put into the open riser drawer.
6) gently unscrew the filter drain knob enough to release water into the bucket. If your using a smaller drain catch (cooking pan, oil pan, etc) you'll likely need to close the drain knob and empty your water.
7) once all the water was out (~3 gallons I think), I pulled out the filter to find my prize..... Five of my 2 year old's missing socks, including some since he was a newborn. Yeah... yuck!
8) cleaned out the filter and filter assembly... and threw away the socks and other goop.
9) Put it all back together: put the filter back in, returned it to its chasis housing, and put the screw back in the filter assembly. Then, put the front panel back on and flipped the breaker back on.
Washing clothes again after about 30 minutes of work and the $100+ bucks still in my pocket.
Thank you all and hope the extra info helps someone out there.
Research, Knowledge and Information :
Notice: Undefined variable: position4 in /home/domains2/public_html/woody-guthrie.com/show.php on line 266
Notice: Undefined variable: go_page in /home/domains2/public_html/woody-guthrie.com/show.php on line 277
kenmore he3t washer | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for kenmore he3t washer. Shop with confidence.
Kenmore Appliances for Kitchen, Laundry & Home
Search results for 'Kenmore Elite HE3t 4 0 cu ft Front Load King Size Capacity Plus Washing Machine 4996'
Read More At : www.kenmore.com...
KENMORE ENERGY HE3T OWNER'S MANUAL AND INSTALLATION ...
View and Download Kenmore ENERGY HE3T owner's manual and installation instructions online. Front-Loading Automatic Washer. ENERGY HE3T Washer pdf manual download.
Read More At : www.manualslib.com...
Kenmore Elite He 3t 4t 5t Washer water Pump 8182821-M
Buy Kenmore Elite He 3t 4t 5t Washer water Pump 8182821-M: Washer Parts & Accessories - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
View and Download Kenmore Elite HE3t owner's manual & installation instructions online. Front-Loading Automatic Washer. Elite HE3t Washer pdf manual download.
Read More At : www.manualslib.com...
Kenmore-Elite Washer Replacement Parts & Accessories | Sears ...
Keeping your Kenmore Elite washer running at its best is paramount to keeping laundry under control. If your machine is malfunctioning, laundry piles up and quickly ...
Read More At : www.searspartsdirect.com...
I'm Fed Up With My Kenmore Elite He3t Washing Machine ...
If you have a Kenmore Elite washer that sounds like rocks rolling around in the spin cycle, you need to read this. It's a difficult & expensive repair!
Read More At : homebuilding.thefuntimesguide.com...
Kenmore Elite HE3t 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load King Size Capacity ...
We bought this washer with matching dryer with 5 yr extended ... I love my Kenmore Elite ... Is the Kenmore Elite HE3t 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load King Size ...
Read More At : www.sears.com...
Parts for KENMORE ELITE HE3T WASHER MODEL 11044934200 ...
Original, high quality parts for KENMORE ELITE HE3T WASHER MODEL 11044934200 in stock and ready to ship today. 365 days to return any part.
Read More At : www.appliancepartspros.com...
kenmore he3t | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for kenmore he3t and kenmore drum. Shop with confidence. ... See more like this Kenmore Elite HE3t Front Load Washer Motor Drive Pulley With Nut.
Having problems with your Elite 45986 Front Load Washer ?